Piiano Vault product roadmap
Get prepared for future changes to Piiano Vault.
These features are planned for future versions of Vault but are subject to change and shift based on feedback from customers and developers.
For our next releases, we plan to add:
Near term - the next few releases
- IdP integration - IAM role based authentication
- Custom data types and transformations
- Complex queries over the different properties of an object
- Storing additional types of information:
- Documents: Know Your Customer (KYC) related files, financial information, PDF, images, etc.
- Blobs: opaque data
- Platform observability
- Kubernetes based deployment that supports high availability and scalability
Mid term - the next 6 months or so
- Backup/restore of data
- Support for semi-structured data
- Customer controlled access - 2FA-like mechanism to let the data subject control access to her personal data
- Granular access control with privacy context
- Consent management and enforcement
- Bulk operations over data APIs
- Compliance service to enable RTBF and DSAR for data outside of Vault
- HTTP Proxy that can be used to tokenize/detokenize parameters sent to/from REST APIs
- Piiano hosted Vault
- Secure enclaves
- Synthetic data for staging and testing environment
- Encrypt/decrypt as a service, encryption with a per user key
- Support for unstructured data
We're working to make our platform PCI-ready, and complying with SOC2.
Let us know what you think or if you have any additional ideas or comments, email us email@example.com.
Want more granular platform updates? Review recent platform updates.